There’s always something to do!
Relax by the Koi pond or in a hammock. Watch the stars while in a bubbling jacuzzi. Go for a hike at Lake Lure or visit the Biltmore House. Sit by the fireplace or play a game. Explore Asheville and the great restaurants of the area… or get a massage in your home at The Cove. It’s up to you!
Things to do on the property…
- Visit animals at the barn/pasture area – feed carrots to the donkeys, goats and horses & feed mealworms to the chickens
- Relax at the Lotus Pond – feed Koi and turtles while enjoying beautiful Lotus Flowers
- Enjoy the sound of frogs at night
- Walk/run around the property and enjoy the landscaping while you exercise
- Visit Koi Falls and feed Koi Fish in two different ponds…Sit on swings/chairs while enjoying the sound of waterfalls
- Have pizza delivered to your house or get catered food from nearby restaurants
- Enjoy outdoor fireplace & roast marshmallows (at the three larger homes and My Roundette)
- Bike ride (two bikes and helmets available for a small fee)
- View the stars from your porch
- Get a massage in your vacation home or on the patio/deck ($75/hr) Neuromuscular and Hot Stones Massages are available. Contact us for pricing and availability. Relax and rejuvenate!
Things to do within a few miles…
- Shop at Amish Store, Food Lion, Organic Mini-Mart (drug store and post office also nearby)
- Dine at several local restaurants. Ask us about our favorites!
- Horseback Trail Ride ($35 for a 1 hr ride in Hickory Nut Gorge. $60 for a 2 hr ride to Mt. Little Pisgah. Great for all riding levels.)
- Eat homemade ice cream at Hilltop Ice Cream Store
- Buy organic meats at Hickory Nut Gap Farms & fresh seafood at Trout Lilt (Friday/ Saturday only)
- Get fresh vegetables at two different roadside farmer’s stands (one is organic)
- Visit “The Hub” and shop for artwork and other products made locally in Fairview
- Visit Whistle Hop…a unique craft brewery
Tickets Available from The Cove at Fairview
- Visit the Biltmore House and Winery. The largest private home in America! Beautiful anytime of year, especially the holidays.
- Visit Chimney Rock in Lake Lure. Enjoy beautiful vistas and an easy hike to a waterfall. Closes at dark.