There’s always something to do!
Relax by the Koi pond or in a hammock. Watch the stars while in a bubbling jacuzzi. Go for a hike at Lake Lure or visit the Biltmore House. Sit by the fireplace or play a game. Explore Asheville and the great restaurants of the area… or get a massage in your home at The Cove. It’s up to you!
Things to do on the property…
- Visit animals at the barn/pasture area – feed carrots to the donkeys, goats and horses & feed mealworms to the chickens
- Relax at the Lotus Pond – feed Koi and turtles while enjoying beautiful Lotus Flowers
- Enjoy the sound of frogs at night
- Walk/run around the property and enjoy the landscaping while you exercise
- Visit Koi Falls and feed Koi Fish in two different ponds…Sit on swings/chairs while enjoying the sound of waterfalls
- Have pizza delivered to your house or get catered food from nearby restaurants
- Enjoy outdoor fireplace & roast marshmallows (at the three larger homes and My Roundette)
- Bike ride (two bikes and helmets available for a small fee)
- View the stars from your porch
- Get a massage in your vacation home or on the patio/deck ($60/hr & $85 for an hour and a half massage. Neuromuscular and Hot Stones Massages are $75 for an hour. Contact us for pricing and availability. Relax and rejuvenate!)
Things to do within a few miles…
- Shop at Amish Store, Food Lion, Organic Mini-Mart (drug store and post office also nearby)
- Dine at several local restaurants. Ask us about our favorites!
- Horseback Trail Ride ($35 for a 1 hr ride in Hickory Nut Gorge. $60 for a 2 hr ride to Mt. Little Pisgah. Great for all riding levels.)
- Eat homemade ice cream at Hilltop Ice Cream Store
- Buy organic meats at Hickory Nut Gap Farms & fresh seafood at Trout Lilt (Friday/ Saturday only)
- Get fresh vegetables at two different roadside farmer’s stands (one is organic)
- Visit “The Hub” and shop for artwork and other products made locally in Fairview
- Visit Whistle Hop…a unique craft brewery
Tickets Available from The Cove at Fairview
- Visit the Biltmore House and Winery. The largest private home in America! Beautiful anytime of year, especially the holidays.
- Visit Chimney Rock in Lake Lure. Enjoy beautiful vistas and an easy hike to a waterfall. Closes at dark.
From our Blog: Things to do…
If you are looking for other things you want to do… just ask. We would be happy to tell you about our area and some other fun things to do.