Covid-19 Update: We have taken several measures to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff. These efforts include use of disinfecting agents, longer cleaning times, and limited visitations to the barn. If you have any questions about our Covid-19 Measures, please let us know. We look forward to serving you, and helping you feel safe at the Cove at Fairview.
Directions to The Cove at Fairview and the Homes
- Take Exit 53-A (Blue Ridge Parkway, Bat Cave)
- Go straight on 74-A for about 4 miles
- Take a left onto Old Fort Rd.
- (This is the second left past SouthCliff)
- Go straight for about 2 miles
- Take a left onto Wright’s Cove Rd.
- Forced left onto Fairview Forest Dr. (rock entrance)
- First left onto Fairview Cove Rd. (50 yards)
- “My Roundette” is the first place on the left
- “Garden Cabin” is the second place on the left
- “Our House” is the first place on the right
- “My Place” is the last place up the hill
“The Hideout” is located at 27 Mt. Emerald Dr. and “The Huntley” is located at 29 Mt. Emerald Dr.
- After you take a left onto Wrights Cove Rd., turn left on Wrights Cove Trail.
- Bear right at fork at 2nd house (becomes Mt. Emerald Dr.)
- Driveway past 3rd house on right.
- For “The Hideout”, follow signs at top of the drive and veer right.
- For “The Huntley”, follow the signs and keep straight down the drive.
Airports that Fly Directly to Asheville
The Asheville Regional Airport has direct flights to and from many cities.
There are frequent flights to: Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia, Washington DC.
There are year-round flights to: New York (Newark), Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Punta Gorda, Sarasota, St. Pete-Clearwater, Tampa.
There are seasonal flights to: Austin, Boston, Denver, Houston, New York (LaGuardia), Vero Beach Fl., Washington D.C. Area (Baltimore).
Another option to flying into the Charlotte Douglas International Airport or the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport and renting a car to drive to Asheville.
The Charlotte Airport is approximately 2 hrs and 15 minutes away. The Greenville Airport is approximately 1 ½ hours away.
Asheville Regional Airport – https://flyavl.com/
Charlotte Douglas International Airport – www.cltairport.com
Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport – www.gspairport.com