Directions to The Cove at Fairview and the Homes
- Take Exit 53-A (Blue Ridge Parkway, Bat Cave)
- Go straight on 74-A for about 4 miles
- Take a left onto Old Fort Rd.
- (This is the second left past SouthCliff)
- Go straight for about 2 miles
- Take a left onto Wright’s Cove Rd.
- Forced left onto Fairview Forest Dr. (rock entrance)
- First left onto Fairview Cove Rd. (50 yards)
- “My Roundette” is the first place on the left
- “Garden Cabin” is the second place on the left
- “Our House” is the first place on the right
- “My Place” is the last place up the hill
“The Huntley” is located at 29 Mt. Emerald Dr.
- After you take a left onto Wrights Cove Rd., turn left on Wrights Cove Trail.
- Bear right at fork at 2nd house (becomes Mt. Emerald Dr.)
- Driveway past 3rd house on right.
Airports that Fly Directly to Asheville
The Asheville Regional Airport has direct flights to and from many cities.
There are frequent flights to: Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia, Washington DC.
There are year-round flights to: New York (Newark), Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Punta Gorda, Sarasota, St. Pete-Clearwater, Tampa.
There are seasonal flights to: Denver, New York (LaGuardia), Vero Beach Fl., Washington D.C. Area (Baltimore).
Another option to flying into the Charlotte Douglas International Airport or the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport and renting a car to drive to Asheville.
The Charlotte Airport is approximately 2 hrs and 15 minutes away. The Greenville Airport is approximately 1 ½ hours away.
Asheville Regional Airport – https://flyavl.com/
Charlotte Douglas International Airport – www.cltairport.com
Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport – www.gspairport.com