This house was constructed from the ground up as a vacation rental in August 2009. The open layout of this house is great for entertaining or just relaxing with family or friends. This elegant new home features vaulted ceilings, hand-crafted rock-work, and wormy chestnut furniture made from refurbished barn wood.
My Place Video
Learn more about the many amenities and open layout of My Place.
This elegant new home features vaulted ceilings, hand-crafted rock-work, and wormy chestnut furniture made from refurbished barn wood. There is one indoor rock fireplace which was hand-crafted by a local artisan (some wood provided). While you relax around the fire, you can enjoy the wireless internet connection.
My Place is nestled in our mountain cove, with a seasonal distant year-round mountain view. Nourish yourself in this peaceful cove while you enjoy the hospitality of the Smoky Mountains.
The Game Room has something for kids of all ages – a pool table, 40″ HD-TV, foosball and a game table (board games provided). The fully-equipped kitchen features granite countertops and a wine cooler.
Outside, there are many places to sit and enjoy the gardens and the woods. There are horses, mini donkeys, Nubian goats, chickens, and Koi fish- if you feel like visiting the animals. Enjoy fresh eggs from our chickens.
Like all of our rentals, this elegant home features exceptional high-tech and rustic amenities. Enjoy TV, Wireless internet, or sit by one of the wood-burning fireplaces. Or, soak your worries away in the hot tub on a rock patio.
The Cove at Fairview is conveniently located – just 15 minutes to The Biltmore House, 15 minutes to downtown Asheville, and 10 minutes to the Blue Ridge Parkway. Fine dining, local festivals, and mountain vistas are some of the local attractions our guests enjoy.
Rates for My Place
|Date||Weekday Rate||Weekend Rate||Nightly Minimum|
|Winter 21 1/7/21 – 3/9/21||250||375||3|
|3/9/21 – 5/24/21||350||400||3|
|Spring 5/25/21 – 6/23/21||400||450||4|
|Summer 6/24/21 – 8/3/21||425||475||4|
|Fall 8/4/21 – 11/9/21||400||450||4|
|Holidays 11/18/21 – 1/4/22||400||450||4|
|Winter 22 1/12/22 – 3/8/22||275||375||3|
Check Rate Calendar above for Last Minute Specials & Nightly Minimum Reductions
As well as Total with Taxes and Fees
Amenities of My Place
- Coffee Maker w/ grinder (coffee, creamer and sugar provided)
- Bread Maker
- Cookware and utensils
- Toaster and Panini Grill
- Wine Cooler
- Garbage Disposal
- Paper towels, Dish towels, hand soap, dish soap and dishwashing detergent provided
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Queen in Main Bedroom Suite
- Queen in Sedona Bedroom Suite
- Full and Twin in Upstairs Bedroom Suite
- Twin day bed in Living Room
- Twin convertible bed in Living Room
- Twin convertible bed in Game Room loft
- Twin day bed in Game Room loft
- Luxurious Cotton Linens Provided
- Towels and washcloths provided
- Shampoo/Conditioner and soap provided
- Toilet paper provided
- Pool Table
- HDTV on a flat screen
- Foosball table
- Board Games
- Game Table
- HD Directv
- 52″ LCD Flat Screen with Blu-Ray and Surround Sound in Living Room recessed in fireplace
- 40″ LCD Flat Screen with HDTV in Game Room
- Wireless DSL Internet
- 1 Indoor rock wood burning fireplace (some wood provided)
- 1 Outdoor fireplace on front covered porch
Available for guests
Washer, Dryer (Laundry Detergent and dryer sheets provided)
Propane and Charcoal Grills (Propane and charcoal provided)
Surrounding My Place
- Large Front Porch
- Rocking chairs and a seasonal view of Little Pisgah Mountain
- Several Gentle Waterfalls
- Two Koi Ponds
- Several places to sit including a swing, hammock, and picnic tables
- Farm Animals nearby
- 3 Horses that love carrots
- Chickens – enjoy fresh eggs
Testimonials for My Place
Still not sure? Here’s what our guests have to say! Read more on our reviews page.
“We had a fabulous time. The eggs and bread were just delicious! We had so much fun in front of the fire, in the hot tub & in Asheville. We will definitely be returning for another trip. Thank you for everything and we will share our experience with friends and family! Until next time!”