This new home was built from the ground up as a vacation rental, completed in January 2021. The Hideout features a 28ft. vaulted ceiling and a huge, screened in wrap around porch. Get away from it all at this lovely new home.
The Hideout is the perfect place to well, hideout. This home features an open layout with a 28’ vaulted ceiling. Relax in front of the wood stove or watch the game on a 75” flat screen. Gather in the kitchen – seating for 6 at the quartz island.
The Cove at Fairview is happy to announce our new electric charging station! This Level 2 EEV Fast Charger is available free of charge through the summer!
The Hideout features 3 bedrooms. Each has an en-suite bathroom, a flatscreen TV, and a private entrance from the screened in porch. Two bedrooms have King Beds and one has a Queen Bed – luxurious cotton sheets provided. There is also a daybed in the living room and a half bathroom next to the kitchen.
Outside there is a wrap-around porch complete with a propane/charcoal grill and plenty of seating. Enjoy the serenity of nature while soaking in a 6-person hot tub. The surrounding woods are very peaceful and there is a gorgeous winter view of nearby mountains.
This home was built as a rental house from the ground up with construction completed in January of 2021. The driveway is steep, but 4 Wheel Drive is not required.
The Hideout is conveniently located – just 15 minutes to downtown Asheville, 10 minutes to the Blue Ridge Parkway, and 15 minutes to The Biltmore Estate. Fine dining, outdoor adventures, and mountain vistas are some of the local attractions our guests enjoy.
Rates for The Hideout
|Date||Weekday Rate||Weekend Rate||Nightly Minimum|
|Winter 23 1/1/24 – 3/14/24||275||350||3|
|3/15/24 – 5/23/24||300||375||3|
|Memorial Day 5/24/24 – 5/27/24||375||450||4|
|Spring 5/28/24 – 6/26/24||350||425||4|
|July 4 6/27/24 – 7/7/24||400||475||4|
|Summer 7/8/24 – 8/11/24||350||425||4|
|8/12/24 – 9/26/24||300||375||3|
|Labor Day 8/30/24 – 9/2/24||375||450||4|
|Leaf Season 9/27/24 – 11/3/24||350||425||4|
|11/4/24 – 11/14/24||300||375||3|
|Holidays 11/15/24 – 1/5/25||350||425||4|
|Thanksgiving 11/22/24 – 12/1/24||400||475||4|
|Christmas 12/21/24 – 1/2/25||400||475||4|
|Winter 25 1/8/25 – 3/8/25||300||350||3|
Check Rate Calendar above for Last Minute Specials & Nightly Minimum Reductions
As well as Total with Taxes and Fees
Amenities of The Hideout
Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee Maker (coffee, creamer and sugar provided)
- Garbage Disposal
- Paper towels, Dish towels, hand soap, dish soap and dishwashing detergent provided
- Two bedrooms have King beds
- One bedroom has a Queen bed
- Two bedrooms have a 56″ TV
- One Bedroom has a 60″ TV
- All bedrooms have an ensuite bathroom
- All bedrooms have a private entrance from the screened in porch
- 2 Swinging twin beds in screened in porch
- Luxurious Cotton Linens Provided
- 3 ensuite bathrooms
- Showers have rain shower heads
- 1/2 bathroom conveniently located next to the kitchen and features an antique farm sink
- Towels, washcloths and spa robes provided
- Shampoo/Conditioner and soap provided
- Toilet paper provided
- 4 Smart HDTVs
- 75″ HDTV with Blu-Ray and Sound Bar in Living Room
- 60″ HDTV in master bedroom
- 56″ HDTV in other two bedrooms
- Wireless DSL Internet
- Board Games
Indoor Wood Burning Stove
- Some wood provided
Private Hot Tub
- Seats six
- Robes and Spa towels provided
Available for guests
Washer, Dryer (Laundry Detergent and dryer sheets provided)
Propane and Charcoal Grills (Propane and charcoal provided)
Surrounding The Hideout
- 1/2 mile drive or walk to our Hobby Farm
- We have the following farm animals:
- 3 Horses that love carrots
- 2 Nubian Goats and 2 Mini Donkeys
- Chickens – enjoy fresh eggs
- Koi Falls
- Several gentle waterfalls
- Two Koi Ponds
- Several places to sit & relax including a swing, hammock and picnic tables.
Testimonials for our other Houses (The Hideout is brand new, be the first to send us a review)
Still not sure? Here’s what our guests have to say! Read more on our reviews page.
“We decided at the last minute to drive to Asheville from Clermont Florida to spend the Christmas weekend with our daughter. The “Roundette” was wonderful!
“I organized this weekend get-away for 9 ladies with the focus being a tour of the Biltmore Estate all decorated for Christmas. The challenge was
“Beautiful and cozy cabin was perfect for our spring getaway and 1st trip to NC! Tranquil home base for our 3 day weekend of Blue
“Our family reunion group of 30 folks rented The entire Cove at Fairview. Everyone was very happy. Frank is the perfect host. After giving a